Asked Questions (FAQ)
Unfortunately we can't . U.P.S. is our main carrier and they don't either. We could ship by U.S. mail, but then we do not have the ability to track your package if it gets lost. So we must have a physical address, in order to ship your item. We use multiple truck carriers also for larger, heavier items. If your are not sure who to use just ask your salesman.
How long will it take for my package to arrive from Sacramento?
When you place an order with MST Recycling, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you, based on the availability of your items and the shipping options we choose. Shipping date estimates occur when the package has left our warehouse. Ninety percent of orders usually ship within 48 hours, of your order being placed. These times do not include weekends or holidays. Click here for more info U.P.S. Delivery Times
What kind of payments do you accept?
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Money Order, PayPal, and Cashier Check. We Do Not accept Western Union.
What is your return policy?
All returns must be accompanied by a return authorization number (RA#). To obtain an RA# please call 855-635-7600 . Packages returned without an RA#, WILL BE REFUSED AND RETURNED.
1. No CASH Refunds.
2. 25% Restocking charge on approved returns.
3. No returns or deposit refunds on special order or body cuts.
4. No labor warranty or reimbursement.
5. Warranty is void if parts are altered, disassembled or overheated.
6. Cores must be returned within 30 days or core deposit may be forfeited.
7. Engine and transmission cores must have all fluids drained or core deposit may be forfeited.
8. Any deposits received may be forfeited after 30 days.
9. $25.00 service charge on returned checks.
10. All returns must be accompanied by a return authorization #(RA#).
11. To obtain an RA# please call 855-635-7600 .
12. Packages returned to us without a RA# may be refused and returned to
Home - About
Us - Inventory Search - Track
your package - FAQ - Newsletter